- You have JDK1.6+ installed.
- You have Maven 3.0+ installed (recommended version is 3.2.5).
- Clone the repository from Bitbucket using SSH:
This is Mercurial repository, not Git.
Do not mislead with the atlassian/maven-clover-plugin repository which is an archaic Clover for Maven1.
Build and test
To run unit tests:
To run integration tests:
To run integration tests against Maven 2:
Release and publish
To create a snapshot version:
To release a stable version:
Because of the fact that only Atlassian employees have write access to maven.atlassian.com (binaries repository) and docs.atlassian.com (site documentation) running the 'mvn release:prepare release:perform' will fail. Instead of this, you can create a personal release manually - just put a release version number in pom.xml and run 'mvn install' to create a binary. You can also create a pull request to include your changes in the official build.
Creating a pull request
- Fork clover-maven-plugin repository and clone the fork into your workstation.
- Implement the change (also write unit or integration tests). Commit changes.
- Create a pull request for clover-maven-plugin repository.
- ensure any new features/configuration options have been documented in pull request description
Stable releases can be downloaded from:
Snapshot releases can be downloaded from: