'Historical' reports display graphical and numerical data relating to sets of coverage data collected over time for the project.
Clover 4 brings new HTML report developed according to the Atlassian Design Guidelines; it's shortly named "ADG".
ADG report style (Clover 4 only)
Historical report consists of several sections:
- Date range and Code metrics widgets
- Coverage overview - shows coverage from the last history point
- Added classes - classes which have been added in the specified time span
- Changed classes - classes for which metrics have changed above specified thresholds in given time span
- Charts - set of charts (they are customizable)
Blue application header
- Clover logo - opens the Atlassian Clover home page
- Linked reports - shows reports linked with the current one (optional)
- Help icon - opens the Clover documentation home page