Clover provides a set of Command line tools for integration with legacy build systems such as Make, or custom build scripts. If you use Jakarta Ant to build your project, a set of Clover Ant Tasks provides easier Ant integration.
To use the tools in your build system, the synopsis is:
- Copy and instrument your source files using CloverInstr.
- Compile the instrumented source files using a standard java compiler.
- Execute your tests using whatever framework.
- (Optional) If you have multiple separate coverage databases, merge them using CloverMerge.
- Use either the XMLReporter, HtmlReporter, PDFReporter, JSONReporter or ConsoleReporter to view the measured coverage results.
Command line tools:
Copies and instruments individual Java source files, or a directory of source files.
Please note that this tool does not instrument Groovy.
|Merges existing Clover databases to allow for combined reports to be generated.
|Produces coverage reports in XML.
|Produces coverage reports in HTML.
|Produces coverage reports in JSON format.
|Produces coverage reports in PDF format.
|Reports coverage results to the console.